Baby Registry

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Printable Cookbook with My Swiss Green Bean Casserole Recipe Included!!

I've been missing in action for a few weeks due to the insanity of the holidays, but don't worry, because I've still been working on some projects for you all! The first one that I'm going to unveil is A PRINTABLE COOKBOOK!! Check it out!! It comes with 14 recipe category divider pages. I would recommend putting the dividers in a protective cover with tabs. There is also a cover page, recipe pages, and a bonus kitchen conversion chart and meat cooking temp page. These will all print on 8.5x11 paper. Your cover page will go inside the cover of a binder, and I would recommend protecting each recipe page with sheet protectors. I also plan on using the bonus kitchen conversion and meat temperature page inside the back cover of my binder. Click the pictures below for special discounts on each of these supplies!!





Download your copy now!

smartwater, 6 ct, 1L Bottle
Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Black
DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand-Held Label Maker (1790415)




Amazon Prime Video 30-Day Free Trial

I'm pretty sure that I got this recipe from my husband's step mother, because the first time I tasted it, I thought it was the best green bean casserole that I had ever tasted! It is so packed full of flavor! Traditional green bean casserole is just "blah" compared to the flavors in this Swiss green bean casserole. Try it for yourself!

Shop Amazon - Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans



Shop Amazon - Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans

That's all for now! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it Button on Hover