Baby Registry

Friday, November 27, 2015

A Planner for Kids?!?! Amazingness!!




Hey everyone! I've been working on this for a couple of days now, and it's so exciting! It's a planner for younger children! This is going to be perfect for my preschool son, as long as he doesn't try to say that he is going to lego land every day, haha! Most of it is pretty self explanatory just by glancing at it, but there are lines for those early writing stages in every area that writing is required. At the top is a spot for name and "what I want to do this week". After that, is the area for each day. Each day has the an area to print the date and how many minutes the child read that day (I hear they recommend 20 minutes ;)). You will see a different shape representing each day, and this should help those younger kids to differentiate between their days. Of course, those kids will probably need your help filling in their planner, but won't they feel important for having one just like their mom! Next to the shape of the day is where the day's appointments, schedule, and reminders would be written. The last component of each day is the daily chore. In the one that I designed specifically for my child, I added a spot to record the high and low of the day in the main area of each day. It is basically divided into four quadrants: schedule, chore, high, and low.

Shop Amazon - Amazon Home Services - Black Friday $30 Offer
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
Shop Amazon - Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans


Asking my children what their favorite and least favorite part of the day was, is something that I try to do every day, and I'm glad that I've decided to document their answers. Someday, this will be valuable material to embarass them with in front of their high school sweethearts, hehehe. Or maybe just some great nostalgia. You know....because I would never, ever do that to them.......

The boring technical details: each week is a two page spread and is regular letter paper sized to fit in a 3 ring binder. You can preview the document below. To purchase the full document Click Here.
Enjoy! And, remember, I am not responsible for any embarrasing moments that you collect and later use on those oh so fun teens.



That's all for now!

Tisha

To Download CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it Button on Hover